Tour1 Highlights IncludeWe proudly welcome our fourth ski construction to the DPS pyramid, Tour1, a novel platform of class-leading skis in the touring category that prioritizes a feathery weigh-in simultaneously delivering a high-performance descent—all infused with DPS’ renowned torsional stiffness, power, and craftsmanship. Tour1 represents an exciting new chapter in the DPS storyline. By creating a fourth ski construction, a touring-specific platform, we now have arguably the most targeted quiver anywhere. With four distinct ski constructions to choose from, dedicated skiers can acutely hone-in the exact construction for their skiing style, terrain use, and nuanced preferences. Our mid-season release of Tour1 is available in the same award-winning shapes that are the versatile performance workhorses of the DPS quiver, namely the Cassiar 95, Wailer 99, Wailer 112RP.2—all of which are $1050 USD.
- An ultra-light backcountry specific touring construction.
- An increased emphasis on weight savings for the ascent.
- A reduced emphasis on inbound dampness.
- A priority to maintain the classic DPS on-snow feel and performance for the descent.
- Available in DPS’ award-winning shapes: Cassiar 95, Wailer 99, and Wailer 112RP.2
- $1050 USD for each respective Tour1 model.