DPS Factory in Salt Lake City in time for Dreamtime 2015. Dreamtime is DPS’ annual summer event offering numerous specials, limited ski art releases, new model releases, and the season’s only discount. Dreamtime runs July 15-August 1, 2015 on dpsskis.com, and at participating DPS dealers world wide. Speaking of Dreamtime, DPS has forged a partnership with Protect our Winters (POW), the snow sports nonprofit fighting climate change. For Dreamtime 2015, $50 from each pair of Special Edition skis sold will go to POW in support of their mission. Dreamtime offers the year’s only discount for you to assemble the perfect quiver; whether assembling Cassiar trench diggers, Lotus designs built for the deepest days, or all-mountain Wailers. Tour1 and Powderworks skis add increased specificity towards the perfect quiver. While shopping for skis in July can seem counterintuitive, it’s the shrewdest time of the year to shop DPS—fueling faraway dreams of coldsmoke… Dreamtime Participation Advantages:Dreamtime: The Shrewdest time of the year to shop DPS. It’s an exciting time at DPS. The crew is immersed in design and production on the 15/16 quiver at the
- Utilize the only discount of the year on all 2015-16 skis: $150 off on Pure3 skis, $100 off on Hybrid skis and T2 skis.
- Choose Protect Our Winters Special Edition graphics only available during Dreamtime with $50 of each ski going to Protect our Winters.
- Shop a one-time offer Cassiar Package.
- Shop limited-run shapes from the Powderworks laboratory (not discounted for Dreamtime).
- Secure the ski (s) you want before in-season sellout.
- Free shipping on all ski orders to USA and Europe ($40 shipping rebate to all other points around the globe).
- New 15/16 model releases unveiled.
- Receive a free Dreamtime gift.