Join us March 31-April 2, 2017 for a weekend of snow gliding and hijinks at our home in the Wasatch. Here are a handful of things you can expect to experience during your pilgrimage to our private Mecca:
- Behind-the-scenes factory tour with DPS founder, Stephan Drake, and Engineering Director, Peter Turner.
- Meet and ski with the DPS crew– including style and technical tips.
- Aprés cocktail party at private LCC residence with special guests.
- Official Rider’s Weekend gift pack.
- Opportunity for advance purchase of the 17/18 product line, including the new Alchemist collection and Tour1 Lotus 124 with complimentary binding mount.
We hope to break bread and ski with you in our backyard, the Wasatch, where conditions are excellent.
To secure your spot, contact the Snowpine Lodge
to reserve your accommodations and email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Use the code ‘DPS Riders Weekend’ for 20% off accommodations excluding dorm rooms. Non-refundable deposit.