Riders Weekend 2018
Join us April 6-April 8, 2018 for a weekend of snow gliding and hijinks at our home in the Wasatch. Here are a handful of things you can expect to experience during your pilgrimage to our private Mecca:
• Meet and greet with DPS founder, Stephan Drake, and Engineering Director, Peter Turner.
• Meet and ski with the DPS crew– including style and technical tips.
• Backcountry touring options.
• 1/2 day snowcat skiing in Mary Ellen Gulch(dependent on weather and group interest, we need 10).
• DPS Cinematic preview.
• Catered aprés cocktail party at private LCC residence with special guests and Slovenian sommeliers.
• Official Rider’s Weekend gift pack including Phantom Base Glide.
Opportunity for testing and advance purchase of the 18/19 product line, including the new Cassiar collection.
We hope to break bread and ski with you in our backyard, the Wasatch, where conditions are excellent.
To secure your lodging, contact The Peruvian Lodge to reserve your accommodations. Click here to access the Alta discounted lift ticket portal. Get your lift tickets now, prices will increase the closer we get to the dates.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on DPS Riders Weekend 2018 or to reserve your spot.