Riders Weekend 2017- Hardanger Fjord Lodge, Norway
Join us 6-9 April 2017 for a weekend of ski touring and good times at Hardanger Fjord Lodge in Norway. Chase endless light and powder with a tight group of skiers in Norway’s finest terrain.
- Come alone or bring a friend(s).
- Be prepared to tour and ski; full days of skiing Friday and Saturday, half-day of skiing on Sunday.
- Enjoy a professional mountain guided experience.
- A DPS demo fleet with alpine touring bindings and skins provided for all to sample.
- Design and tech talks, and an insider’s glimpse into the 17/18 lineup.
- Advanced purchase opportunity for the 17/18 DPS Quiver, including the new Alchemist collection and the Tour1 Lotus 124.
- Package includes: lodging, food, mountain guides, and airport transfer.
- Price: 8900 NOK, Airfare not included.
* Lodging is communal living; three daily meals and snacks included; professional mountain guided experience from start-to-finish; transportation to and from Bergen Airport (BGO) included. Suggested arrival is on 6 April in Bergen with transfer to Hardanger Lodge leaving BGO at 8pm; and departure transfer on 9 April arriving to BGO at 5pm.*
To secure your spot book and pre-pay for the package through Hardanger Lodge by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org using the code 'DPS Riders Weekend.' If additional members plan to join, please provide Hardanger Lodge a complete list of names in your party. RSVP by March 10.