Job Posting: Jr. Graphic Designer
Jr. Graphic Designer
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
How to Apply
Send your résumé and electronic portfolio to email@example.com including the job title in the subject line.
General Description of Duties
DPS Skis is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our team. As a Jr. Designer you will be working closely with our Art Director on brand and marketing related web and print design projects.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Image editing and file preparation for web and print.
- Producing drafts, prototypes and engaging design solutions.
- Creating original artwork for catalogs, products, websites, social media and digital ad campaigns.
- Design internal documents such as powerpoint presentations and sales documents.
- Logo Creation.
- Design research and mood boarding with DPS Marketing and Sales Teams.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Art Director and Marketing Team Leadership.
Work Experience / Skills Requirements
- A clean yet classy design aesthetic.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Proficient with Microsoft suite and/or keynote, numbers, and pages.
- A strong understanding of grid systems, color, typography, and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work with design and development team and a willingness to learn new tools/skills.
- A passion for your work and confidence to explain your decisions.
- Self Motivated, organized and ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Bonus Points:
- Experience using Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Experience with photography and/or cinematography.
- Graphic Design Degree preferred.
Physical and Travel Requirements
- Work evenings or weekends during periods of heavy workload or to meet deadlines.
- Sit and use a personal computer for long periods of time.
- Lift boxes, binders, and other materials up to 25 lbs.
- Must be okay with dogs in the workplace.
How to Apply
If you think you're the right person for this position please send your résumé and electronic portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title in the subject line.
Located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains in Salt Lake City, Utah, DPS designs the world’s most advanced ski products by fusing space-age carbon technology with groundbreaking shapes. DPS is responsible for the world’s first and only pure pre-pregnated carbon fiber sandwich ski, the first 120mm-waisted powder pintail, the first rockered ski with sidecut, the Spoon – a convex three-dimensional shoveled ski with radical edge bevel and Phantom, a paradigm-shifting permanent, one-time application environmentally friendly base-coating that eliminates the need for waxing skis and snowboards. DPS products are sold on five continents and are the trusted brand of choice for serious skiers worldwide.