Job Posting: Dealer Services Manager
Become an integral leader in a dynamic and growing company. DPS brings a thirteen-year legacy of innovation, with a brand deeply rooted in the core of the sport, and products that are design and engineering obsessed. The Dealer Services Manager will provide key support to our diverse global sales network—with over 500 of the world’s finest dealers as partners. The Dealer Services Manager will work with the Sales Director as the key point of contact for our North American Dealers and to actively support our North American and Oceanic sales reps, helping the reps to meet and exceed their sales quotas. The Dealer Services Manager will also manage invoicing and reporting, account credit lines, inbound payments, the accounts receivable team, and commercial invoices.
Manage and train other members of the dealer services department using best practices with regards to order management including: order entry, scheduling, confirmation, tracking and adjustments. Maintain regular and clear communication with dealers and independent rep teams on a regular basis. Oversight of all sales territories working in support of the independent rep teams and dealer service staff. Ensure all dealer/rep communications are addressed in a prompt, timely and professional manner. Provide training, assistance and direction as needed with the use of the IQMS ERP software platform. Proactively communicate to dealers and sales teams any issues that may impact product delivery. Work with dealers and rep teams to track and modify orders and maintain optimal delivery execution. Establish and maintain accurate AFS reporting and distribute where needed. Manage, review and track all pre-season orders to ensure on-time delivery.
- Demonstrated strong emotional Intelligence, exceptional Customer Service, and sales skill sets.
- Exceptional attention to detail, enthusiasm, and positivity. Strong, direct, and eloquent written and verbal communications, including brand and product knowledge. Competency with Excel, Word, and Google Docs.
- Ability to meet deadlines and project manage cross departmental staff and outside sales representatives.
- Demonstrated ability to remain on-task in a fast paced work environment Bachelors Degree from accredited college. Prefer Marketing, Communications or Business emphasis.
- Some occasional travel is expected. Experience in the Outdoor Industry, experience with the sport and the Company’s core demographic is preferred.
- The preferred start date is: ASAP.
- This job is located at DPS HQ in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains in Salt Lake City, Utah, DPS designs the world’s most advanced ski products by fusing space age carbon technology with groundbreaking shapes. DPS is responsible for the world’s first and only pure pre-pregnated carbon fiber sandwich ski, the first 120mm-waisted powder pintail, the first rockered ski with sidecut, the Spoon – a convex three-dimensional shoveled ski with radical edge bevel and Phantom, a paradigm-shifting permanent, one time application environmentally friendly base-coating that eliminates the need for waxing skis and snowboards. DPS products are sold on five continents and are the trusted brand of choice for serious skiers worldwide.