DPS Skis Reveals 2018 Dreamtime Offerings
Powderworks, Special Edition and all-new Cassiar/Uschi models available July 16 through August 1, 2018
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – July 9, 2018 – The purveyors of passion at DPS continue to stoke the flames of ski-citement with the return of Dreamtime. The two week-long event, which begins July 16, 2018, is the only time of year when DPS offers discounted prices on its award-winning skis. With a full lineup of products available, skiers needs – from piste-to-powder – are thoroughly covered.
DPS’ 2018 Powderworks offerings, which will be available from key retailers and online at dpsskis.com, represent a look into the brand’s past and future. This year’s models include the cult-classic Lotus 138 Spoon (182cm, 192cm) and the all-new Wailer 110 C2 (178cm, 184cm, 189cm), the former of which feature the absolute latest in flex pattern design and DPS’ C2 Chassis sidecut shaping philosophy. Uniquely designed, both these Alchemist-constructed shapes are only available in limited, serialized volumes during the two-week event.Available as Special Editions, the following pure carbon-constructed Alchemist models feature unique topsheet art only available during Dreamtime.
- Wailer 112 Alchemist - 178cm, 184cm, 189cm
- Wailer 106 Alchemist - 178cm, 185cm, 189cm
- Yvette 112 Alchemist - 158cm, 168cm
- Zelda 106 Alchemist - 158cm, 168cmRounding out DPS’ product line are the new frontside-focused Cassiar (men’s) and Uschi (women’s) collections. Available in both the Alchemist and Foundation constructions are the following skis.
- Cassiar 94 - 165cm, 171cm, 178cm, 185cm, 191cm
- Cassiar 87 - 165cm, 171cm, 178cm, 184cm, 189cm
- Cassiar 82 - 165cm, 171cm, 178cm, 185cm
- Uschi 94 - 157cm, 165cm, 171cm, 178cm
- Uschi 87 - 150cm, 157cm, 165cm, 171cm
- Uschi 82 - 146cm, 152cm, 158cm, 165cm
The Cassiar 79 (161cm, 167cm, 174cm), which is affectionately referred to as “The Trainer,” is offered in the pre-pregnated pure carbon Alchemist construction.
For more information on this year’s Dreamtime offerings, and everything DPS related, visit dpsskis.com where a fresh layout and a new fully responsive platform have been created, and follow the social media hashtag #DPSDreamtime.
Media Contact: Alex Hunt | email@example.com
About DPS Skis
Located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains in Salt Lake City, Utah, DPS designs the world’s most advanced ski products by fusing space age carbon technology with groundbreaking shapes. DPS is responsible for the world’s first and only pure pre-pregnated carbon fiber sandwich ski, the first 120mm-waisted powder pintail, the first rockered ski with sidecut, the Spoon – a convex three-dimensional shoveled ski with radical edge bevel and Phantom, a paradigm-shifting permanent, one time application base-coating that forever eliminates the need for waxing skis and snowboards. DPS products are sold on five continents and are the trusted brand of choice for serious skiers worldwide. For more information visit www.dpsskis.com or call +1.801.413.1737.