Dynafit TLT Speed Fit 10
The TLT Speedfit Binding is a 310-gram, minimalistic ski touring binding that combines the characteristics of a lightweight, ascent binding with the advantages of a classic ski touring binding. The frameless touring binding with steel components is impressive with its improved power transfer, achieved with the bayonet closure at the heel unit. The heel unit can be adjusted to release values from 5 to 10. The TLT Speedfit binding has also 5mm of flex in both directions when it comes to the length adjustment. The Speed Step heel lifter functions beautifully and can be employed or deactivated on the fly with your pole. The excenter for locking the toe piece has been lengthened to again increase the simplicity of adjusting and locking the binding. Optional ski stoppers can also be attached.
- +/-5mm boot sole length adjustment in the heel track.
- DIN 5-10
- Two riser heights and flat mode make skinning efficient.
- Optional 75mm, 90mm, and 105mm brake sizes.
- Adjustable lateral release helps with twisting falls.
- Heel housing attaches via toolless Bayonet lock.
- Ice-Breaker pins help clear debris from your boots.