Dynafit TLT Speed 12
The Dynafit TLT Speed binding excels at a variety of things. Allowing you to focus on the task at hand, rather than fiddling with gear, is its strong suit. An aluminum and composite toe piece strike a fine balance between weight, strength, and durability. The long toe lever and icebreaker pins provide extra toe socket clearing power for accurate binding retention. The heel features a nearly-flat-on-ski mode and two riser heights to adapt to conditions and skin tracks everywhere. The forward release is fixed and the lateral release is adjustable from 6-12. The Speed binding casually flies under the radar at 293g per side, offering just enough capabilities to appeal to tourers while still being friendly to gram-counters. You can even add brakes on the occasion you need them. The Dynafit Speed binding is a breath of fresh air amongst skiers who all want one thing: not to fuss with gear. Light, simple, and easy.
- +/-5mm boot sole length adjustment in the heel track.
- Two riser heights and flat mode make skinning efficient.
- Optional 75mm, 90mm, and 105mm brake sizes.
- Adjustable lateral release helps with twisting falls.
- Heel housing attaches via toolless Bayonet lock.
- Ice-Breaker pins help clear debris from your boots.