- Backcountry Magazine: Wailer 99 and Yvette 112RP, Editor’s Choice.
- Freeskier Magazine: Wailer 99 and Nina 99, Editor’s Choice.
- Outside Magazine: Wailer 99, Editor’s Choice.
- Skiing Magazine: Wailer 99, Official Selection.
- Ski Canada: Wailer 99, Official Selection.
- Skiing Magazine: Wailer 112RP, Tester’s Choice.
- Powder Magazine: Wailer 112RP, Yvette 112RP, and Lotus 138 ‘Dream Trip Award’ winners.
- Ski Canada: Cassiar 80, Official Selection.
- Skiing Magazine: Cassiar 80, Official Selection.
- Åka Skidor: Wailer 112RP, Bronze Medal.
- Skieur: Wailer 99, Palme Medal.
“We are excited with earned awards for 12/13,” said DPS Founder, Stephan Drake. "We look forward to this coming year in the lab and on snow where we will relentlessly drive our shapes and constructions towards that ever-shifting goal: building the perfect ski that allows transcendence.”
Select 12/13 magazine award highlights can be found below…
For skiers around the globe, fall means an end to distant summertime dreaming and hello to snowfall and early-season turns. It’s also the time when preparation for the upcoming season kicks into high gear—with burning trail runs, marathon wall squat sessions, season passes ordered, and gear removed from storage and prepped. Countless hours are also spent on Internet forums and reading magazines researching the latest reviews with rumors often taking skiers down a meandering path to the very best gear. Fall can be a frenetic spending, training, and planning orgy… all with a tangible reward.
Fall is also when ski magazines release their on-snow test results for this year’s skis. DPS’ award highlights for the 12/13 season include: