- Image editing and file preparation for web and print.
- Creating original artwork for use on printed materials, web, soft goods, social media and digital campaigns, and other various applications.
- Design internal documents such as presentations, guidelines and sales documents.
- Assist with all design needs that arise during internship period.
Skills + Requirements:
- A clean design aesthetic.
- A strong understanding of grid systems, color, typography, and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work with design and development team and a willingness to learn new tools/skills.
- A passion for your work and confidence to explain your decisions.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Must be okay with dogs in the workplace .
- Self-motivated, organized and ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Experience using Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Photography and/or Cinematography skills.
To apply: send a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior Web/Print Designer - Part Time and Full Time Available
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join us in our Salt Lake City office. The candidate will primarily assist in the design of website, print and online marketing materials.